|Peso Rate||Weather||Philippines Time|
This is why Western Men go to Asia
The photo above were posted by a http://www.livinginthephilippines.com group member with this sent along:
Looking for wives, girlfriends, companions, anything other than what we see in our home countries LOL...this is certainly not all women, but its pretty damn near a lot!!! no offense intended toward the good women...honest.
Finding a Good Filipina on the Internet (64 questions to ask)
Finding a good Filipina on the internet isn't easy, since unfortunately there are so many scammers out there. The best advice
Is that if a girl is hinting that she needs money after one or two chats, you are dealing with a scammer. Move on quickly and don't look back. There are plenty of good ones and the trick is to wade through the scammers and find a good one. If you find one who isn't hinting that she needs money all the time, a good technique to use to determine compatibility is to ask many questions. Here is a list that I used, that helped me get a bead on some of the girls I was chatting with,
- 1. How old are you?
- 2. What is your native language (Tagalog, Zambal, Visayan, etc.?)
- 3. Do you consider your English skills, poor, average, or good?
- 4. If you have a job, what do you do at work? If not, what do you do at home each day?
- 5. Describe your village or city.
- 6. Why are your interested in a relationship with a non-Filipino man?
- 7. Have you had pen pals or boyfriends before who were not Filipino?
- 8. Why did you break up with your last boyfriend (if any)?
- 9. How often, for how long and under what circumstances would you wish me to visit the Philippines if we were married?
- 10. Do you think you have an obligation to support your family in the Philippines financially once we are married?
- 11. Do you have any health problems?
- 12. Regarding our budget, who do you think should control it?
- 13. What is your faith (Catholic, Protestant, etc.?)
- 14. How often do you attend church?
- 15. Do you think it matters if husband and wife have very different points of view about religion? If we are of different religious faiths, how will we raise our children?
- 16. What do you think are a wife's duties in the house, and what are the husbands, and what duties should they share?
- 17. Do you prefer a quiet life or an exciting one?
- 18. Do you like animal dogs and cats?
- 19. Do you enjoy gambling or the lottery?
- 20. Do you drink (alcohol)? What and how much?
- 21. Do you smoke? How often?
- 22. What games do you enjoy playing, e.g. cards, chess, scrabble, mahjong?
- 23. Have you had any children? If so, where are they, how old are they and what is your present relationship with their fathers)?
- 24. Do you like to read the news, books, magazines, or comics? If so, what are your favorites?
- 25. What music have you listened to recently?
- 26. What are more important in choosing clothes, comfort or how good they look?
- 27. Are you a heavy, regular sleeper or do you get up a lot during the night?
- 28. What do you do for fun?
- 29. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- 30. How do you get along with your brothers and sisters?
- 31. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- 32. When you were in school, what classes did you like most?
- 33. What is your greatest triumph or accomplishment?
- 34. If you could change one event in your past, what would it be?
- 35. Do you have any role models? Who?
- 36. What are you the most proud of?
- 37. What is your greatest fear? Or, what scares you?
- 38. What makes you angry?
- 39. What makes you laugh?
- 40. When you wake up in the morning, are you lazy or full of energy?
- 41. Do you prefer to live in a house or apartment?
- 42. Do you want to have a job or career after we are married?
- 43. Do you want to continue your education after we are married?
- 44. Describe a perfect husband.
- 45. Describe a bad husband.
- 46. What are your hobbies?
- 47. How long should a man and woman know each other before deciding to get married?
- 48. How often would you want to call the Philippines long distance if you moved away?
- 49. What is your greatest fear about marrying a man from another country?
- 50. Would you prefer to be married in the Philippines or in your future husband's country?
- 51. What is your favorite food?
- 52. Are you quiet or do you like to talk a lot?
- 53. Tell me about your best friend and what you do together.
- 54. What is your favorite movie?
- 55. What is your favorite song?
- 56. What kind of music do you like?
- 57. Have you ever been away from your family or home for a long time?
- 58. Have you traveled alone before?
- 59. Do you have friends or family in my home country? If so, where do they live, and are you still in contact with them?
- 60. What was your best subject in school? What was your worst?
- 61. What year did your graduate from High School?
- 62. How much older can your husband be than you? For example, if you were 20 years old, is a 35 year old husband too old? 40 years old? 50 years old?
- 63. Do you care if your new husband has been previously married?
- 64. If your husband has a former wife and/or children, how often should he talk to them, or be with them?
Posted by a list member on our discussion list, October 2006